What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to Unleash Hidden Strength, Flexibility, Balance And Coordination In Only 15 Minutes A Day 3 Days A Week?
- Core Mobility – Very few people truly understand the role of core mobility and many trainers run from the thought of things like bridging gymnastics. There is a safe way to learn this skill, I can teach you!
- Yoga Postures – Although effective, yoga just takes too much time. I would rather be weightlifting or at the beach! In the WWU You will learn only the best yoga exercises that will get you awesome results.
- Deep Breathing & Meditation – The WWU teaches you how to breath to activate the rest and digest side of your nervous system making you more focused for your workout and giving you faster recovery.
- Traditional Stretching – Static stretching is outdated; it takes too long and is hard to get results on unless you practice everyday. I will show you how to get extremely flexible in less time.
- Body Control & Awareness – Getting better at moving is the foundation of all athletic achievement. As you progress through the levels of the WWU you will begin to unlock your true potential!
- Balance Training – Throughout the WWU you will be building your balance and coordination that will lead you to being able to do handstands and advanced yoga poses with ease!
- Gymnastic Skill Work – Gymnastic training is awesome!! I can teach you a few simple progressions that will teach you to move like a gymnast in record time.
- LAME Cardio Warm ups – This boring and ineffective way of warming up is the reason why I created the Warrior Warm Up (Need I Say More, Cardio Sucks!)
- Core Stability – Crucial for anyone who either wants a ripped 6 pack or an injury proof spine. I’ll show you how to get it done in less time.
- Dynamic Warm Ups – Replace your old dynamic warm up (if you are even doing one) with the WWU and get even better results!
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Warrior Warmup scores 79.47/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://thewarriorwarmup.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thewarriorwarmup.com you’ll also be taken through to thewarriorwarmup.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)